Website Escape Room 831
Objective: Escape Room 831 is looking for an outgoing and energetic cast member to join our team as a Game Master.
Do you love puzzles? Do you love working with people? Do you love working with people who love puzzles? Then we might have the job for you. You may be the right fit for our expanding team. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and customer-centric employees that are available on weekends with some availability during the week.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the safety of all our guests by following our set policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service for all our guests by making their entire experience fun and memorable.
- Accurately reset the rooms.
- Greet customers upon arrival and get them checked in.
- Provide animated and enthusiastic orientations before each game.
- Debrief customers and play out all parts of the game they don’t finish.
- Closely monitor and follow any games you are assigned from start to finish in order to give appropriate clues in a timely manner in order to provide the best experience possible.
- Lead customers through a positive post game debriefing.
- Basic cleaning and upkeep of rooms and facilities. This includes cleaning bathrooms, common areas, and game spaces.
- Communicate in a professional and timely manner with leadership, peers, and customers.
- Maintain props and puzzles to ensure each escape room remains functional and in a high quality and state.
- Reliable transportation and live close by our locations.
- Previous customer service experience and strong communication skills are a must.
- Strong attention to detail to eliminate reset errors and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible schedule and a willingness to work around holidays. We are a tourist market so when people are on vacation we are there to provide the fun!
- Ability to process sales transactions efficiently and accurately. This would include basic math skills for cash and credit card transactions.
- Basic knowledge of power tools and service equipment is a plus.
- Prior experience with escape rooms, as either a player or employee, is a plus.