Website Escape Room 831
Escape room center
Escape Room 831 is looking for an outgoing and energetic cast member to join our team as a Game Master.
Do you love puzzles? Do you love working with people? Do you love working with people who love puzzles? Then we might have the job for you. You may be the right fit for our expanding team. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and customer-centric employees that are available on weekends with some availability during the week.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the safety of all our guests by following our set policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service for all our guests by making their entire experience fun and memorable.
- Accurately reset the rooms.
- Greet customers upon arrival and get them checked in.
- Provide animated and enthusiastic orientations before each game.
- Debrief customers and play out all parts of the game they don’t finish.
- Closely monitor and follow any games you are assigned from start to finish in order to give appropriate clues in a timely manner in order to provide the best experience possible.
- Basic cleaning and upkeep of rooms and facilities. This includes cleaning bathrooms, common areas, and game spaces.
It’s a ton of fun and you could be a part of it. If you are interested, send us an email with your current resume and a telephone number we can reach you at. Email us at email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.