Website Condor Security of America
Condor Security of America
Why work for Condor Security?
Condor Security of America, Inc. (CSA, Inc.) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies in the State. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and through an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
The responsibilities of the Security Dispatcher/Scheduler position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Under the general supervision of a Security Operations Center Manager; performs a wide variety of dispatch and scheduling duties, performs related work as assigned.
* Uses EHUB scheduling software to create and adjust schedules.
* Uses Silvertrac software to monitor officer activity during all shifts and at all posts. Reports any suspicious activity to Condor management.
* Answers dispatch calls with a clear, concise, and professional voice.
* Dispatch appropriate responses to the proper individuals, including but not limited to Condor management, officers or employees, clients, customers, local authorities, emergency response personnel, service technicians, etc.
* Handle high levels of stress and dispatch/scheduling issues in a calm and professional manner.
* Identify any scheduling issues occurring at posts, and relay those concerns or issues to Condor management.
* Duties include (but are not limited to) continuous CCTV live surveillance of multiple sites, immediately addressing concerns or issues, maintaining constant vigilance of several CCTV screens at one time, logging and maintaining records of screening activities.
* Dispatch, scheduling, and/or security experience is preferred (related experience will be considered)
* Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes preferred.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* Ability to work long hours and handle all assigned duties with limited supervision.
* Ability to write effective and concise reports in neat, legible handwriting is required. Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office software is required.
* Knowledge of Silvertrac and EHUB software. If not, at least the ability to learn each of these software programs.
* Demonstrated ability to be very customer service oriented, with the ability to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner.
* Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
* Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients and customers, while functioning as a team player required.
* Ability to communicate clearly and calmly, even in stressful situations.
* Requires the ability to quickly process information to the right people.
Experience, training, and education in video counter surveillance.
Experience in crisis management operations and in operations center environments preferred.
Education and/or experience in the use of CCTV for investigation or surveillance detection.
Experience with situational awareness systems and video analytics.
Physical/Mental requirements and working environment:
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
* The employee must be able to walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and may drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. May be required to climb stairs, ladders or ramps.
* The job is generally performed in an office environment.
* The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
* The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
* Must be able to focus and multi-task in busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
* Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Job Type: Full-time