Website City of Greenfield
City Of Greenfield
Full time Employment Opportunity
$ 68,806- $90,542
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS:
Under general direction of the Community Development Director.
- Performs planning work of substantial professional difficulty, including work on complex current and long-range planning projects, plan, organize, oversee, process and directly participate in operations, plans, applications, and studies related to projects that are initiated by either private parties or the City; and to interpret planning and zoning requirements for the public and other departments.
- Coordinate projects and ensure compliance with Federal, State and local regulations; provide complex staff assistance to the Community Development Director.
Education and/or Experience:
Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, with major work in urban planning, urban design, public administration, or related field and three (3) years of progressively responsible planning experience, preferably in a municipal setting.
- A master’s degree in urban planning, or related field, and AICP Certification is preferred but not required if, candidate possesses suitable skills and abilities.
- Valid California driver’s license in good standing, without a criminal record or DUI convictions and acceptable by the City’s insurance carrier.
Publish: 09.29.2022 – 11.21.2022 or until filled.
*To apply for this opening, visit www.ci.greenfield.ca.us/jobs to download the application. Complete the application and send it along with your resume (Subject: Assistant Planner) to email@example.com