At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for running shifts and assisting Senior Leaders with supervising assigned stations and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant. They follow established opening, closing, and operating procedures while ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience.
Team Leaders serve in positions aligned to either the Front of the House (Guest Facing) or Back of the House (Kitchen Focused). Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that workstations are always clean.
- Ensures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with Senior Leaders regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all Team
- Members with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates with Team Members about their performance and coaches them to excellence.
- Ensures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Ensures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Performs any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It is a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours – You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school, or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed Sundays – All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly with A Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator – an independent businessman, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Team Member Meals – full range of menu items available for Team Members every day they work.
Excellent pay and benefits.
It is a Great Place to Work – At Chick-fil-A, our Owner/Operators consider their Team Members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Minimum 16+ years old
- Previous management and leadership expertise recommended
- Great customer skills
*TO APPLY FOR THIS AND OTHER POSITIONS AT CHICK-FIL-A PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE LINK: