Website Center for Autism & Related Disorders
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
The Recruiting Sourcer plays an important role in the recruitment process by working closely in support of Recruiters to generate and qualify candidates to fill job vacancies. The Recruiting Sourcer will work independently to determine appropriate candidate generation vehicles and monitor inbound applications from phone, email, applicant tracking systems, and third-party job boards, and provide preliminary qualification of inbound applicants. Additionally, the Recruiting Sourcer will proactively mine both CARD and third-party databases as well as utilize social media and professional networking sites to generate additional, passive candidates for job openings to augment inbound applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Monitor advertising on third party job boards
- Help maintain applicant tracking system
- Manage logistics of local recruiting events and community venues and track attendees
- Build and maintain relationships with colleges and universities
- Conduct preliminary evaluation of applicants’ qualifications, potentially including live screening of applicants, and present to recruiters
- Actively contribute to recruiting meetings with Talent Acquisition
- Implement and represent CARD policy and represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Keep industry knowledge up to date and develop new knowledge by participating in seminars, educational activities, reading professional publications, and participating in relevant professional organizations
- Manage other duties as assigned by Talent Acquisition leadership
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school Diploma
- Minimum of six (6) months of recruiting/sourcing experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field
- Industry certification(s) from institutions such as SHRM, AIRS, The Recruiter Academy, or others
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and ability to work with individuals of all levels and independently
- Excellent time management and process adherence skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for marketing, outreach, and achieving measurable results
- Ability to multi-task, managing mass email correspondences and internal team requests
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a high sense of urgency
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, video conferencing platforms, applicant tracking systems, social media, and other industry related software programs
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Includes both a typical office environment, with minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental issues, and occasional local and/or overnight travel. Mode of transportation for travel typically will include automobile and plane. May require ability to work at home using video conferencing platforms.
- Ability to sit or stand while sedentary for prolonged periods of time.