Website Center for Autism & Related Disorders
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, LLC (CARD) is the world’s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals of all ages who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. CARD strives to meet the growing need for services by continuously opening new offices throughout the country to provide top-quality ABA therapy across all populations.
CARD was founded in 1990 by leading autism expert and clinical psychologist Doreen Granpeesheh, PhD, BCBA-D. CARD treats individuals with ASD using the principles of applied behavior analysis (ABA), which is empirically proven to be the most effective method for treating individuals with ASD and recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. With locations throughout US and internationally, CARD’s mission is to provide access to top-quality treatment all over the world. Through its network of trained technicians, behavior analysts, and researchers, CARD develops and implements quality, comprehensive, and individualized treatment programs that lead to success.
The Recruiter will play an important part in the recruitment process. They will work closely with CARD’s recruiters and provide them with major support services. The Recruiter will spend a large portion of their time conducting internet research, creating and maintaining therapist job postings on various job boards, sourcing for therapist candidates and scheduling phone interviews for CARD recruiters. Modes of sourcing include, but are not limited to the following: Indeed, Internships.com, Career Builder, Handshake, and Facebook. The Recruiter will also make contact with community venues and local colleges to set up recruiting-related events. The Recruiter will also use social media as a means to recruit therapist candidates. Due to the sensitivity of the department, the Recruiter must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Implement and represent CARD policy
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Handle classified advertising and utilize the Internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Help with college recruiting initiatives
- Schedule phone interviews
- Submit weekly activity reports to Recruiting Supervisor
- Consistently meet weekly goals set by Recruiting Supervisor
- Actively participate in weekly recruiting meetings with assigned CARD location personnel and recruiters
- High school Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and ability to work with individuals of all levels
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle large phone correspondences
- Detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of all computer applications, such as: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to make cold calls and source talent at all levels of the organization.
- Work from home position
Apply By Clicking Here!