Cal Door in Salinas, CA is looking for responsible people who would like a great job opportunity with good wages and good benefits. If you are interested, please go to the Human Resources office and fill out a job application. (Address is provided at the bottom of this job post)
- Drive and operate trucks.
- Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
- Pre-inspect truck.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
- Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 80 pounds repeatedly throughout day
- Able to pass random drug tests
- Clean driving record
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the past seven years
- Listening and verbal communication skills
Comprehensive Pay & Benefits:
- Pay Depends on Experience
- CDL – Class A
- Pass E-Verify
*ALSO HIRING FOR ALL LEVELS OF MANUFACTURING JOBS. APPLICATION ARE ONLY BEING ACCEPTED IN PERSON AT THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE @
Address: 1800 Abbott St, Salinas, CA 93901
Time: 8:00am- 4:00pm