Website Bayonet Blackhorse Grill
Food & Beverage
We are seeking Full time, Part time, and Seasonal dining room and banquet servers.
Full Job Description
As a server you will assist in providing a pleasurable dining experience to all guests. The following duties and responsibilities are expected in this role:
- Ensure that members and guests receive all food and beverage orders in a timely manner.
- Know the method of preparation, major ingredients, portion sizes, preparation time, quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, garnish and method of presentation for all menu items.
- Ensure that side stations are maintained and organized at all times.
- Assist all other personnel in setting and clearing rooms for upcoming events.
- Support safe work habits and contributes to a safe working environment at all times.
- Consistently maintain the ability to come to work regularly and on time.
- Ensure that tablecloths are clean, free from stains and holes, flatware polished and evenly spaced, chairs are clean, and that china and napkins are properly set.
- Serve food and beverages using established, formal serving techniques, as detailed in the training manual.
- Attend roll call or pre-shift for any detailed instructions.
- Remove dishes from table and clean-up after meals.
- Answer questions regarding style, presentation, and quality of all food and beverages.
- Take the guests’ food and drink orders.
- Open wine bottle and pour wine, refilling glasses as needed.
- Observe guests’ progress and respond in a timely way to their needs.
- Carry orders on a tray to the table and serve to the correct person.
- Maintain assigned table and station cleanliness, tidiness and order.
- Close side work, cleaning areas used and re-stocking supplies, in preparation for following day’s business.
- Assist in setting tables, set-up and break down special events and evening banquets, to include moving tables, chairs and other furniture as necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed
Pay Rate: $14.00hr + Tips