Website Asilomar Hotel and Conference Grounds
The Accounting Coordinator I will support the efficient operation of the company by assisting with a wide range of administrative and accounting functions. In addition, the Accounting Coordinator will also provide financial analysis and support as required.
COMPENSATION: The hourly rate for this position ranges from $19.69 to $33.47, depending on circumstances including an applicant’s skills and qualifications, certain degrees and certifications, prior job experience, market data, and other relevant factors. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). This is Aramark’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of compensation for this position as of the time of posting.
• Making journal or ledger entries
• Partnering with other staff members to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
• Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
• Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
• Ensuring that company bills are paid, and debts are collected.
• Staying current on the company, local, state, and federal financial regulations, and policies.
• Assist in special projects and year end projects as requested
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous experience interacting with auditors is desirable
• Knowledge Oracle Financial or other financial Sofware is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or similar field strongly preferred.
• Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.