Website Ascending Families, LLC.
Pay Rate – $23-$25 an hour
Our mission is to assure the safety and welfare of the child, adults, and monitor(s) before, during, and after visitation or safe exchange. We consider the best interest of the child at every stage of the process. We are experienced in facilitating services for families that have open family, probate, dependency, and/or criminal court cases. It is our responsibility to provide compassionate and quality services with kindness for parents and their children.
The Contractor must ensure the safety and welfare of the child, adults, and monitor(s) before, during, and after visitations or safe exchanges, and must consider the best interest of the child at every stage of the process. It is Contractor’s responsibility to provide compassionate and quality services with kindness for parents and their children, and families that have open family, probate, dependency, and/or criminal court cases.
A “Supervised Visitation” refers to contact between a non-custodial parent and one or more children in the presence of a third person responsible for observing and seeking to ensure the safety of those involved. “Monitored Visitation,” “Supervised Child Access,” and “Supervised Child Contact” are other terms with the same meaning.
The role of the Contract includes the following:
· Closely applying and enforcing the Standards & Guidelines for Supervised Visitation Practices related to custodial parents, non-custodial parents, and/or guardians and their child(ren) who are involved in open family, dependency, probate and/or criminal court case(s).
· Facilitating and monitoring supervised visits/exchanges by planning for the unplanned and anticipating the needs of parents and their children.
· Completing observation reports according to the standards of practice by the close of the business day.
· Delivering the objective narrative based on facts, observations, and direct statements – opinions are irrelevant.
· Ability to document without judgement and free from opinions sharing.
· Without delay, respectfully intervene to ensure course correction.
· Willing to contact Child Protective Services if/when needed.
· Meeting with the Company director to debrief cases twice a month.
· Completing on-going compliance-related training.
· Fluent in Spanish or Vietnamese is highly desired.
· Performing other duties as needed.
Qualities that Contractor must possess:
· A warm heart for families and children.
· Ability to keep a tight schedule and be punctual.
· Common sense and ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to identify risk, immediately pivot to manage the situation, and seek help when needed.
· Having a thick-skin and not taking parent’s comments personally.
· A pleasant but firm/strong demeanor.
· A valid CA driver’s license, automobile insurance, and a reliable mode of transportation.
· Ability to pass a background screening with Trust-Line
· Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays.
· Having a residence in North, East, or West Santa Clara County or Watsonville is preferrable.
· Completion of 24 hours of Standards 5.20: Uniformed Standards of Practice for Providers of Supervised Visitation & Family Code Section 3200.5.
Interested? Visit our Website: https://www.ascfam.com/ or Contact us: Info@visitandexchangesolutions.com