Website Apex Contracting and Consulting, Inc.
Contracting and Consulting,
Temporary Laborer needed for a short-term project in the Los Padres National Forest
Looking for a hard-working individual who enjoys working outdoors to help set drains and assist with various duties for road grading on Forest Service Roads located within the Los Padres National Forest.
• No tools required; we will supply any necessary hand & power tools.
• Must be able to communicate in English.
• Ability to perform general laboring duties such as shoveling and the knowledge and ability touse hand & power tools.
• Construction experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift 70lbs.
• Independent & self-motivated worker.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle to get to and from jobsite each day.
- Project is estimated to last up to 2 months
- Flexible weekday schedule, working hours 7am – 4pm
- Proximity to job site is approximately 1.5 hours from King City
- Pay is $20-$25 per hour, paid biweekly
*To be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with any verifiable employment references & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 731-1287