Salary: $30,000 – $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
A career with AFLAC is one of the most sought-after, highly paid, rewarding, & fun careers on the market today! As we get older & wiser, most people realize that we want to be employed by a strong, stable, ethical company. With AFLAC, we can work smarter not harder, earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family & personal pursuits, work with great people, & enjoy what we do each day while helping people.
So What Does an Employee Benefits Advisor Do?
- Collaborates with local business owners, CEOs, & HR Directors about their employee benefits package.
- Provides solutions to help employers retain their best employees, save on health insurance costs, and strategize plans to help implement the client’s benefits efficiently.
- Finds new clientele to help, as well as service existing customer relationships.
What a successful career with Aflac can do for you & your family:
- Solid 1st Year Income, with 15%-40% increases in your income each year without having to “do more”.
- Complete Control of your Career Path, your clients & your daily schedule.
- Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security. This is also one of the most under-penetrated markets in the nation for Aflac, with businesses needing our business solutions & employees needing our cash benefit programs. This means there’s never been a better time to join Aflac!
For our Benefits Advisor role, your general Job Responsibilities would include:
- Meeting with business owners, identify their business needs, discuss our business solutions, schedule employee education meetings & enroll employees in benefits ( through our consultative process).
- Completing our onboarding process & award-winning training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establishing new relationships with companies & organizations through networking, field marketing, social media, referrals & warm leads.
- Enrolling new hires on a monthly basis & assist with billing, invoicing, claims & policyholder servicing.
- Leadership Positions are available within 3-6 months & would allow an individual to build an Aflac agency with no start-up costs.
Our Benefits Advisors & Leaders experience the following:
- Most advisors make between $35k- $55k during their 1st year (before bonuses). Earn additional compensation through our new associate award series (up to $13,000 1st year), stock bonuses, renewal income, nomination bonuses & ongoing contests that include trips, prizes & cash $$ bonuses.
- You can go retire with Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a % of your Renewal Income (2 Years = 50%, 5 years = 75% & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you take a break?
- Flexible Schedule (No Nights, Holidays, or Weekends, unless you choose to).
This role takes someone who is solution-oriented and truly wants to help people. This interview will take place via ZOOM. Serious Candidates only, please. We provide informational meetings to learn more about the position, pay, schedule, and opportunities to work remote.
Aflac Benefits Advisors are independent agents, not employees of Aflac.
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Multiple locations
Work Remotely: No
Work Location: Multiple Locations