Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
What might you do?
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your franchisee’s store
- Perform cashier duties (ring sales and maintain cash control)
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors