Website Spread Your Wings
Come join our team! – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – WE WILL TRAIN
Start $15.50 – $17.00 hr.
Positions in Salinas, Seaside, Prunedale, Monterey
We are always looking for experience but we will train the right person. A certificate and caregiver license is not required.
We also offer on-call opportunities to fit your current schedule.
Our Direct Care Staff provide services in the client’s home. This is not a facility. You will only be working with one client.
Are you interested in:
- Being part of the quality of living for our clients?
- Caring for disabled adults?
- Making a difference in someone’s life?
- Working for a company that is growing?
- Opportunities for advancement?
- BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT (32 HRS.+ PER WEEK)
- 50% company paid medical insurance for employee?
- Company-paid $25,000 life insurance?
- Supplemental Life Insurance for you and your spouse?
- Retirement Plan?
- Medical, dental and vision on the 1st of the month following your date of hire?
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance?
- Employee Assistance Program?
- and more…….?
If you answered YES, then we want to speak with you.
Apply to this job post and for immediate consideration call our Job Hotline at 888-799-0089, leave your name, phone number and city you are interested in working in and a recruiter will be in contact with you!
A little about us:
Spread Your Wings (SYW) Direct Care Staff (DCS) are responsible for maintaining a safe, supportive environment which ensures the quality living of our clients. DCS’s primary duty is to provide the appropriate support tailored to the needs and desires of each individual to enable each to live as independently as possible. DCS is expected to recognize when an individual is in a crisis and be able to utilize the appropriate procedures to handle the situation in a professional and safe manner.
- Assist, monitor, and teach individual(s) with preparation of daytime activities and encourage good personal hygiene and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment. These activities may include: grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation, and clean up.
- A little about you:
- We’re looking for experience, but willing to train
- You are a professional and believe that it’s right to treat clients and co-workers with respect and dignity
- Most positions requires active driver’s license and good driving record
Spread Your Wings is an EOE Employer