Website Slingshot Connections
Position: Material Handler
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: Temp to hire
The Material Handler performs a variety of tasks, including receiving, stocking, cycle counting, kitting,
shipping, and processing transactions on our ERP system.
• Receives, unpacks, counts, and processes material through our receiving system verifying physical
receipts against the packing slip.
• Correctly stock material in the designated stockroom location.
• Issues materials and supplies out of the Warehouse as required.
• Kits Jobs/Work Orders, pulling electronic parts and material per the parts list.
• Packages final product, interfaces with customer, UPS and FedEx shipping software.
• Performs daily cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of the inventory.
• Compares identifying information for outgoing shipments verifying that the documents (quantity,
ship-to, etc.) match the physical shipment.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, basic math and computer skills