Are you looking to secure an entry-level job in the Information Technology (IT) industry?
The Monterey County Workforce Development Board is offering an IT Entry-Level Training Program that can help you achieve your goal of a job in IT.
Here’s what the program entails:
- 30 hours per week for 6 weeks (online – instructor-led)
- Training begins on February 13, 2023, and ends on March 24, 2023.
- After successful completion of the training, you will receive certifications in CompTIA A+ and IT Security — two of the most highly sought-after IT certifications employers look for when searching for entry-level employees.
- Training is provided by New Horizons Computer Learning Centers.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Submit your registration online
- Must attend orientation session — Contact Viviana Iracheta at (831) 287-9957 to schedule
- Must attend an in-person interview
- Must be able to attend classes 30 hours per week
Apply today! The program begins on February 13th!
Questions? Contact us!
Vivian Iracheta: (831) 287-9957 or MCWDBemail@example.com