Human Resource Support
Wouldn’t it be better if, as an employer, you could receive assistance with some of the tasks associated with a job recruitment effort, such as preparing job descriptions and job postings? What if you didn’t have to prescreen prospective employees? Wouldn’t that be helpful?
These and other workforce services are available to businesses located in Monterey County.
Business Services staff with the Monterey County Workforce Development Board can meet with you to discuss what services are available to you and how we can be of assistance – all at no cost to you!
- Prescreening job applicants
- Providing access to Labor Market Information
- Assisting with job descriptions
- Job posting
- Assisting with referrals to other partner services
- Resume referral
HR Hotline Support – (888-217-6899)
Please click on the video below to learn more
FREE Webinar – COVID-19 Update: Emergency Paid Sick Leave & FMLA
May 25, 2021 | 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Click on the image below to learn more
Please note our minimum requirements for job seekers:
- Authorization to Work. An individual must have authorization to work in the United State to be eligible to receive Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) employment services, and
- Selective Service Registration. Men born on or after January 1, 1960, residing in the United States (citizen or non-citizen) must register with Selective Service between their 18th and 26th birthday to be eligible for WIOA services.