CalJOBS offers convenient online tools for employers to manage job postings, search for talent, manage applicants, obtain market trend data, and so much more.
Follow the steps below to quickly and easily access the CalJOBS Employer Guest Workspace.
The CalJOBS system provides access to the following information and resources:
- Manage Jobs – Add a new, or change an existing, job listing you wish to display online using our Job Order System. Here you can also review potential candidates that are interested in a specific job posting.
- Candidate Search – Find and review the Resumes of candidates that have the qualifications you need. If you have a Resume number from a previous search, click here to search by that number.
- Manage Job Applicants – View a list of your job orders that individuals have applied to. From here, you will be able to view their Resumes (if attached) and indicate their status.
- Job Market Trends – Assess current market trends based on available job orders in the system.
- Candidate Market Trends – Assess current market trends based on available Resumes in the system.
- Human Resource Information – Access information on general human resource articles, information and links of interest.
- EEO Information – Access information on the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), publications, and other links of interest.
- Labor Relations – Access information on labor statistics, labor affairs, publications, and other links of interest.
- Employer Incentives – Access information on tax credits, employment credits, tax incentives, tax deductions and more.
Contact Us Directly!
Our team of Business Services professionals offer a full range of coordinated services at no-cost to employers that can save your business time and money.
Services range from recruitment to receiving HR guidance on a variety of resources and benefits available to businesses.
For more information, call (831) 796-6434 and ask to speak to a Business Services Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org