The CalJOBS system provides access to the following information and resources:
- Manage Jobs – Add a new, or change an existing, job listing you wish to display online using our Job Order System. Here you can also review potential candidates that are interested in a specific job posting.
- Candidate Search – Find and review the Resumes of candidates that have the qualifications you need. If you have a Resume number from a previous search, click here to search by that number.
- Manage Job Applicants – View a list of your job orders that individuals have applied to. From here, you will be able to view their Resumes (if attached) and indicate their status.
- Job Market Trends – Assess current market trends based on available job orders in the system.
- Candidate Market Trends – Assess current market trends based on available Resumes in the system.
- Human Resource Information – Access information on general human resource articles, information and links of interest.
- EEO Information – Access information on the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), publications, and other links of interest.
- Labor Relations – Access information on labor statistics, labor affairs, publications, and other links of interest.
- Employer Incentives – Access information on tax credits, employment credits, tax incentives, tax deductions and more.
Contact Us Directly!
Our team of Business Services professionals offer a full range of coordinated services at no-cost to employers that can save your business time and money.
Services range from recruitment to receiving HR guidance on a variety of resources and benefits available to businesses.
For more information, call (831) 796-6434 and ask to speak to a Business Services Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org