The Monterey County Workforce Development Board (MCWDB) and associated programs are Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Title 1-financially assisted programs and services, and are Equal Opportunity employers/programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities and/or limited English.
ADA Public Notifications
- Equal Opportunity is the Law, click here (English and Spanish)
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity Assurance, click here
- What To Do If You Believe You Have Experienced Discrimination, click here (English and Spanish)
- To File a Discrimination Complaint, click here and here for the Complaint Form
WIOA Program Access
- Grievance and Compliant Policy, click here
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Policy Statement (English), click here
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Policy Statement (Spanish), click here
- Grievance and Complaint Form, click here
- WIOA Incident Report Form, click here
- 2023 WIOA Eligibility Technical Assistance Guidelines (TAG), click here
All phone numbers listed on this website are accessible to TTY users through the California Relay Service at 7-1-1.
Limited English Proficiency Policy
Limited English Proficiency Policy, click here.
Reasonable Accommodation and Alternate Formats Policy
- Reasonable Accommodations and Alternate Formats Policy, click here.
- Reasonable Accommodations and Alternate Formats Request form, click here.
Website Accessibility and PDF Files
Free Adobe Reader software enables users of screen reading technology to access and read most PDF files on this website. Links to other Adobe documents and files often requested by individuals with disabilities are posted to the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/resources.html.
If you have difficulty accessing information or documents on this website because of a disability, please contact the Equal Opportunity Officer listed below.
Equal Opportunity Officer Contact Information
Elizabeth A. Kaylor, Equal Opportunity Officer
Monterey County Workforce Development Board
344 Salinas St., Ste. 101
Salinas, CA 93901