Eligible Training Provider List
The Monterey County Workforce Development Board (WDB) is currently accepting applications from training providers to be listed on the State of California’s Eligible Training Providers List (ETPL).
All training providers must be listed on the ETPL in order to receive Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds for training services provided to adults and dislocated workers. The ETPL is a comprehensive database designed to gather and display useful information on training providers, their services, and the quality of their programs.
To find an approved training provider listed on the ETPL through CalJOBSSM, visit www.caljobs.ca.gov, and click on any of the “Learn More” links and then select Education Services for a menu of options.
Training providers interested in applying for ETPL eligibility and providing training opportunities to WIOA eligible customers in Monterey County must complete the following:
- Register in CalJOBSSM located at
All new registration requests will be reviewed for approval. Once approved, all training providers will be able to add and maintain its training programs through CalJOBSSM. Training providers that offer identical programs in multiple areas should only apply to the local WDB in the area where their headquarters are located. For further instructions on how to register, reference the Provider Services Guide.
- Complete and submit the following required documents listed
ETPL Required Documents Checklist
- ETPL Master Agreement with Exhibit A
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Complete Vendor Data Record online at: www.co.monterey.ca.us/admin/vendorinfo.htm.
- Copy of one of the following criteria:
- Current Status of Approval to Operate or Verification of Exemption by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). (This information can be obtained on the BPPE website at:www.bppe.ca.gov/schools/approved_schools.shtml)
- Proof of Accreditation
- Postsecondary Status
- Apprenticeship Status
- Approval by the California Department of Education; or
- Approval by the Chancellor’s Office of the California Community Colleges.
- Current Annual Report with performance criteria or document of reported outcomes.
- Current catalog with list of programs, prices, refund policy, training hours and financial aid information.
- Mail all the documents listed above with original signatures
Attn: Marleen Bush, Management Analyst
Monterey County Workforce Development Board
1441 Schilling Place, North,
Salinas, CA 93901
For additional information, please refer to the WIOA Eligible Training Provider List Policy and Procedures.
For more information, call (831) 796-6434 and ask to speak to Flor Galvan or email firstname.lastname@example.org.