Local and Regional Plans & Reports
Local Plan 2017-2020
The Monterey County WDBís Four-Year Local Plan 2017-2020 reflects the current and future strategies that the WDB will use to address the continuing innovation of the workforce system and creation of a customer-centered system: where the needs of business and workers drive workforce solutions; where the Americaís Job Center of California / One-Stop Career Centers provide excellent customer service to all jobseekers and businesses; and where the workforce system supports strong regional economies, as well as alignment with State and local priorities, and the Coastal Regional Planning Unitís efforts to align education and training provider services with regional industry sector needs.
- WDB Local Plan 2017-2020 (3.70 MB)
Regional Plan 2017-2020
The Coastal Regional Planning Unitís Four-Year Regional Plan 2017-2020 includes the Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, and Santa Barbara County workforce development areas. This regional plan articulates the Coastal Regionís efforts to align education and training provider services with regional industry sector needs as required under the WIOA.
- WDB Regional Plan 2017-2020 (40.5 MB)
- WDB Annual Report 2013-2014 (491 KB)
- WDB Annual Report 2011-2012 (491 KB)
- WDB Annual Report 2010-2011 (412 KB)
- WDB Annual Report 2009-2010 (7 MB)
- WDB Annual Report 2008-2009 (332 KB)
- WDB Annual Report 2006-2007 (2.73 MB)